Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
The following is strictly necessary for the operation of our website.
The following are not Strictly Necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This website will not
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The audit is for UK-based businesses owners only.
2. The free audit does not apply to digital agencies, affiliates or existing customers.
3. In advance of the audit, we might need to call in order to ascertain additional information.
4. The free video audit comes in 2 parts, the video itself and a courtesy call which we use to help explain and answer any questions you may have.
5. This audit takes over 1 hour and as such, we reserve the right not to produce this for businesses which we feel aren’t relevant for this service.
6. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you allow us to send you marketing communications that are relevant to the audit and the success of your business.
7. Rest assured, you're data will be secure and we won’t sell your data to any third parties.